The story why I go to China

On 2013 I pass from my university as a bachelor of applied science.  After that, I get the scholarships from my university to study for a master degree in Engineering Physics (instrumentation). I am also working as a lecturer in shipbuilding polytechnic at the same university. Since 2013 until 2017 I am working and studying. On middle 2017 I get the big surprise because I get the scholarships from Chinese Government for the Doctoral program at Guilin University of Electronic Technology. I feel very happy and excited to finish this study as soon as possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cooperation between China Telecom and Ericsson for open IOT platform

Buku Dasar Implementasi Protokol MQTT Menggunakan Python dan NodeMCU

Welcome to Our Blog Lets Explorer China